On TCH chemo regimen for breast cancer, numbness in legs on standing for few minutes, eases with sitting, walking. Related to chemo?

Hi. I am 39 years old, 150 pounds, & 5 5 . I was diagnosed w/ breast cancer in August 2011 and had a bilateral mastectomy w/ 4 nodes removed on the right side. I am ER+ PR+ HER2+ Node- Genetic Mutation- at Stage 2. I am on the TCH chemo regimin (Taxotere, Carboplatin, & Herceptin ), 6 treatments (1 every 3 weeks). I m currently at day 9 after chemo #5. Since chemo #2 I have noticed one symptom that truly worries me. Whenever I stand around for longer than 5-10 min, the circulation in my legs gets so bad that I can barely feel my legs (and feet) from the knees down. Regular activities like showering, cooking, standing, and doing the dishes become very difficult and uncomfortable. As soon as I sit down and put my feet up, the blood flows back and my legs & feet get their color and feeling. I know that my activity level has decreased tremendously as each chemo comes on. I am very weak from mild anemia. If I am moving around quickly like walking or doing vigorous housework, I don t get the numbness. It s standing that brings this on. Other than the two dozen symptoms that I m dealing with from chemo, I m in fairly good health except for depression for which I take Zoloft . No organ issues, high bp, cholesterol or other. Previous to chemo I occasionally had this standing issue, but NEVER this severely. I used to be able to walk it off. Now, I must sit or lay down for several minutes. Is it more likely that the acuteness of poor circulation is directly related to the chemo? Should I just wait this out until I recover from the last chemo and see of it gets better over time? Is this more neurological or cardiac related? I am very worried. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012