On TB treatment, have variations in cycle, heavy flow and excessive white discharge. Normal?

Hi, I got TB. My age is 25+. I am not married. Getting treated by it. Having medicines and during this time i am having hormonal changes like getting changes in period cycle, overflow of period, discharge of more white liquid. Its end of 5th month of treatment and in this 5th month i have not got my periods. So, please let me know is this normal? And in this month I got more white liquid than before too? Is it ok?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012