On TB treatment, have joint pain , head emptiness, vitamin D23 deficiency, difficulty in detecting the affected part. Tests detected positive mantoux, elevated ESR, low IgM. Advice?

hi, my treatment of TB is going on from 9 months BUT doctors are unable to tell that TB is in which part. So please tell me. my reports are: x-ray : clear mantoux: positive (34*28 mm with 10 TU in 48 hrs) E.L.I.S.A. - IgM: 1.51 ESR 9 months before: 60 present ESR : 90 Symptoms i feel : joints pain, emptiness of head, less vitamin D 23
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012