On TB medicines, about to finish the course, feel weakness, vomiting, headache, mood swings. Side effect of rifa i-16?

Im 56kg, 5 3inches and 42 yrs old. I was diagnosed TB 5 months ago.And for the 1st 2 months i was prescribed forecox tablet and after that for 4 months im taking rifa i-16 450/300. Now i have only 16 tablets to finish the course. But since the last two months almost for every alternate week i feel weakness, vomiting sensation,head ache, giddiness and mood off. is it the side effect of the rifai-16 tablet.Plez give me ur valuable advice?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012