On Syndopa for Parkinson's, have diplopia, difficulty in reading, history of cataract operation. Corrective remedy?

Hi My Dad is 80 year old... he is suffering from diplopia (double vision with both eyes open). On examination, his individual eyes can see sharp images... he had undergone cataract operation in both his eyes more than 8 years back. He does not have a history of Diabetes or HTN, but has Parkinson s disease for which he is on Syndopa medications for the last 5 years. How can we correct this situation in him... the vision is leading to a significant loss of confidence . Unable to read books/ complete newspaper as he used to be some years back. Please suggest an intervention. Thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012