On Sotalol 80 mg for Atrial fibrillation, feel dizzy. Is this side effect ?

Hi, I am on Sotalol 80 mg treating my Atrial fibrilation what comes every two to three month again. I have been trated two time till now with cardio version to come back to Sinus .Once was sucsesfull and one not. It seams to mange pretty well my Atria Fibrilation with Sotalol 8o but I feel very dizzy when I am sitting and than stand up.It is very unpleasent side effect. Other medication I have for Blood preassuse also.It is Ramipril 10 mg /once a day/aand also as Diabeticer I am on Insulin Novomix 30 /2o ml in the morning and 20 ml in the afternoon/IS THIS tHERAPY WRIGHT FOR ME?What do you suggest as the best solution for stopping or making at least the time between that sessions longer?Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013