On SSD, SSI, dropped from mental health doctor. What to do for the medication ?

My wife and I were just dropped from our mental health doctor, who provided us with our medication . My wife is on SSD and SSI, she has insurance with minamal co-pays, I have no insurance and I wont have any for at least another 3 months. We live 6 miles from Collierville TN, and can not afford to travel any further than that for our mental health needs. Our problem is we can,t find a doctor that will even accept my wifes insurance for her monthly visits. I also need a doctor who will allow me to pay for my visits in small payments, as well as aid me in finding inexpensive medication for myself.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Please call your local social services and find out what the best way out is for you. I assume that you would have a social services administration office nearby whose 1-800 number must be on a website. I hope this helped. Please call 1-800-273-TALK if you have questions that are not answered by the personnel.

Take care and make the best of what you have !