On Raspa, did not have menses after safe sex, urine test positive. Reason?

Hi doc i just wanted to ask, my girl friend came home to our country to make the raspa, 2 weeks after the raspa she come back home with me, 1 month after we have sex but i started to use condom, its already near 2 months till she take here raspa we were wondering why she dont have yet meanstruation we tried to check thrue a Pregnancy test but we are shock when its came on positive, weve tried to do it again but same result found,,, shes feeling something hard in near down of here vagina ,,.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012