On Ranitidane for GERD. Coughing up bile, rattling sound while breathing. Suggestions?

I am a 45yo white male 71 tall 215lbs, I have suffered from GERD since 2000 I had an endo and colon done 2010 i was on a perscription of nexium but it ran out over a year ago. I have been taking ranitidane 150mg 2 tabs in the am 2 tabs pm total 600mg daily. I have been geeting ferquent bouts of coughing up bile at night. alot of bloating also gas the same foul taste from the gas. when i awake i will spit out the bile into a cup it will add up to 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup over the night. after the first bout i will then have a wheez or rattle when i breath.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013