On Quasense. Missed pills. Had sex before period. Can I be pregnant?

Hi, I have been on Quasense the last 3 years & taken it normally until recently. In my last active week I missed 4 pills, then got what seemed to be my period early(the Saturday before the inactive week would start). I did have unprotected sex that week(Friday, the day before I started bleeding ). The bleeding started out as dark brown spotting, was red but lighter than normal one day, then tapered off. I also did not get any clots. Did not bother with any of the inactive pills but started the new 3 month pack like normal. Any chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012