On Qlaira pill. Missed some doses. Light, irregular period. Now no period

Hi, I m on Qlaira pill .. At the end of September had sex and wasn t really taking my pill properly kept forgetting about it, then in October i had a period for nearly two weeks but was very light kept coming for couple of hours every day and going away and coming back. Done a test then cause was worried said not pregnant. At the end of my pack this month and have one tablet left to take tomorrow and no period yet usually get it on my 4th or 3rd last pill of the pack.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer