On Propranolol for endometriosis, fingers get sore and cold, red bumps on arches of feet. SED, ANA normal. Why is it ?

i am a 32 year old female and I was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 19. I started having tremors in September...they got bad very quickly, where it was affecting my speech. I was put on propranolol , 50mg a day. In October I noticed that when cold , my fingers and/or toes turn white when cold. And my fingers get very sore when cold. Two weeks ago I developed red bumps on the arches of both feet . I also recently noticed that my back has been very sore no matter why I do. I went to the doctor last week and they gave me steroid cream for my feet (which isn t working) and tested for RA and also tested my SED rate and ANA. My SED rate came back at 23 which I was told was normal...and my ANA was negative. I would just like to know if the SED rate is truly normal for my ag because I have read many different things. And with my myriad of symptoms, I want to make sure there isn t something serious I am missing.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013