On Primolut for irregular periods. Is it helpful in regulating periods ?

i have been takiing primolut for many years because i had never had a regular period. The women in my family have the same condition. Their periods come every 6 months if drugs arent taken. For the first time in my life my period came....after 46 days mind you naturally. i was wondering is primolut a therapy that does in fact regulate the period? Firs time this has happened and im concerned....yet if this is what it ultimately is created to do...should i be happy? .
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012