On Percocet for stenosis, benecar for BP, finasteride for hair loss, often miss the BP pill, experiencing hair fall rapidly. Cause?

Hi my name is John. In December of 2011 I was diagnosed with stenosis L4 and L5 area. Since then have had 4 sessions of steroid injections , 1 block session and have under gone lambenectemy surgery of L4 ,L5. I also have been taking Percocet . I also take benecar for high blood pressure. I also have been taking finasteride for hair loss. Here recently , past 3 months, I haven t been taking my blood pressure pill faithfully. I ve noticed over the past 3 months that my hair has been falling out at a rapid pace . Could this be from drug interaction, use of Percocet , or not using benecar the right way?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012