On Paraguard IUD, have missed period, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

hello there, My name is Chyna I m having a problem understanding why I haven t had my period. I m currently on the Paraguard IUD for about a year and a half ago after I had my son, everything was fine my period was regular. My last period was December 3rd 2013 and its been I believe 24 days I haven t had no sign of it. I ve taken enough pregnancy test and they all come back negative so what can the problem be? Is this normal or can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013