On Pantium for acidity, have colic pain with frequent bowel movements, had taken UTI medicines. IS it due to excessive medicines?

I have acidity problem for long ...I take Pantium 40 in the morning . In the mean time I am suffering from recurring UTI for a year now ...with a prolonged treatment with anti-biotic namely Niftran group anti-biotic has stopped but I am having colic pain & with frequent bowel movement ...... Metrogyl prescribed by my house physician has not worked ,,in fact it made me feel sick .......Now he has prescribed Digiplex-T for 10 days ...........I am now onto the 7th day , slightly better , but not fully eradicated .....feeling of pain is there ! Can it be a after effect of too much anti-biotic ? Should I be prescribed with a product with good bacteria supplement ? I am having Cranbe 300 also ..could that be the cause ? Please advice .. Thanking you in advance .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012