On Ovral G for period irregularity, have continuous bleeding, no relief with Tranexemic acid. What should be done?

Hi , I am on OvralG for one months due to irregularities in my periods. After taking this for 21 days my period did come.. but I did not stop at all even after 21days. bleeding was very heavy this time than the usual one. My doctor has prescribed me OvralG for 3 months. This is the first month. I have already taken Tranexemic acid to stop bleeding but it did not work. Now please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer