On Orthoevra patch, left it for patch free week, period is lighter with mild cramps, nausea post eating, intercourse, normal symptoms ?

I am currently using the ortho evra patch . last month i stored it in my car for several days (it gets really cold here), i left it on for an extra week by accident and it fell off twice but the 2nd time i left it off for my patch free week. I recieved my period but it s lighter than normal with very little cramps and my cramps are usually bad. i ve been throwing up the past week and nausea after i eat. is this normal? also i have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012