On Omnicef for sinus infection, severe bleeding with mucus. Sign of infection clearing up?

I m on my 3rd full day of Omicef for a sinus infection . Before I went to the doc, I had very bloody mucous that started to clear up once I started the antibiotic . All of a sudden the blood seems to be getting worse this evening (my allergies are causing me to sneeze a lot which is causing my sinuses to drain and me to have to blow my nose every few minutes). Is this just a sign of the infection clearing up/moving out or should I go back to see my doc?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012