On Omeprazole for GERD, constant bloating, urge to take deep breaths, diagnosed as anxiety, panic disorder. What else could it be?

Hello, my name is Justin, im 29, 6ft, 220 pounds. I have upper and lower stomache discomfort and a constint feeling of bloatness and a decended stomache. About a few monthes ago the breathing troubles came. I have ti take a deep breathe every 30secs to 2 mins and when I do I have the feeling to take a deep breathe again. My throat constintly feels tight and im always nauseous. I have been diagnosed with GERD and have been taking Omeprazole for the acid for years now. It stops my heart burn but not the bloated, uncomfortable stomache or the constant deep breaths... am very depressed and my life has gone downhill. I have a panic disorder as well and an anxiety disorder as well. I have been told that my conditions are pruient to my anxiety disorder and stress by a few doctors...i am having trouble accepting it, I am worried that there is something else wrong and its making me stressed out and have even more anxiety, I geuss m adding more feul to the fire but its just very worrisome. Thank you for reading this and I am looking forward to some advice, thank you :)
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012