On Nuvaring, no periods since intake of morning after pill. Does morning after pill affect the following month's period?

Hi, I have been on NuvaRing for about 5 months now. I have been really careful and make sure I put it in at the same time every month. I put my ring in at the regular time but for the past 5 months my periods have been irregular, occuring sometimes 5 days before I take the ring out. Last month however, I had sex on the week that I took the ring out. We used condoms but one broke. I took the morning after pill that day and had my period that month. Its the next month and I think Im supposed to be having my period right now, since it is around the time I usually have it. I guess what I am wondering is, does the morning after pill affect the following month s period? Is my body just regulating to the ring so my period is a bit late? Or is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012