On Nuvaring, had unprotected sex, taken Plan B. Brown spooting. Pregnant?

This is my situtuation, I have been on the nuvaring off and on for the past 16 years. The last time i restarted the ring was in May 2012 and continued through August 2012. I didn t us the ring in September because the price increase because of my insurance and could not afford it. I had my period September 11 and ended the 14th. The 14th is the date I was suppose to insert the ring. I had unprotected sex on October 5 but took the Plan B 2 hours later. I should have had my period again on October 9 or 10; but it didn t come. I took a pregnancy test on October 11 and it was negative. I had unprotected sex again on October 20 and took Plan B again on October 22. On October 25 I took another pregnancy test and it was negative. I begin to have light spotting (brownish and sometimes red) on October 30. I am pretty sure that I did not become pregnant from October 5; however, what is the likelyhood I became pregnant on October 20?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012