On Nuvaring. Taking Doxycycline, Klonopin, Cymbalta. Tiredness, nausea. Pregnant?

I am on the nuvaring and take doxycycline (for acne), klonopin and just started cymbalta (5 days in, 30mg). This week my breasts have gotten bigger, are tender, I'm tired and nauseous. I threw up this morning on my bike ride-- I had eaten a banana and then took the doxycycline and cymbalta. I use the nuvaring continuously (4 weeks and replace) for three months, and then take it out for a week when I get my period. My last period was 2/27- 3/6 (it lasted a little longer than usual and did start early). I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and another one today and both said negative. Do you think I am pregnant, or could one of my medications be causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013