On Nuvaring. Had bad cramps during periods, frequent urinary infections, mild white discharge, itching. Cause?

Hi. I am 22 years old and I have been with the same guy for 5 years. we broke up for a short period of time and I was with someone else. We always used protection and I still got tested after the relationship. My boyfriend knows and we continued our relationship. I was on the nuva ring for the entire relationship until i started having complications July of last summer. The lining of my cervix would shed and the cramps during my periods were the worst they had ever been before the nuva ring. It seemed like I frequently had urinary tract infections . Recently, my discharge has become a milky white sometimes and other times has a slight chunky or thickness. There is no odor, but occasional itching on the outside. I treated myself for a yeast infection and did a z pack and it is still happening. It doesnt seem normal. Is there something that could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013