On Norplant. Having heavy bleeding. Tiredness, frustration. Solution?

My name is Corinne 42y/o and have been on the birth control method like norplant but lasts 3 years from planned parenthood 2010 and have not had much of a period until the beginning of last week Jan 29th, and it has been very heavy since and sometimes extreme. Going through a super tampon plus a pad within an hour or 2 at times. My diet has been good and taking multivitamin plus B complex. I am exhausted and very concerned as well as frustrated as to not being able to really go anywhere in fear of having an accident as I did the other day but at least I was on my way home. I am staying out in the middle of nowhere in Arizona from southern California right now because of unemployment and lower cost of living (with family here) I take 2ibuprofin about 400mg OTC at night for symptoms and for sleep. I am also very irritable, and have difficulty focusing. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013