On Nibido for Kleinfelters syndrome and osteopaenia, have tiredness, trouble with sleeping and memorizing. Concerning?

Dear Dr. Samuel, My 29 year old son was diagnosed with Kleinfelters syndrome and osteopaenia four years ago and is presently on Nibido i.m. every ten weeks. He is followed up in hospital annuaally. He is currently studying. He complains of tiredness, and has difficulty in getting to bed before 12mn. He has difficulty with remembering things.Re cancer risk, particularly breast , should I be concerned ?Maureen.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012