On Nexplanon, have spot bleeding, dizziness, headaches, sore breasts. Could I be pregnant ?

Hi I've been on nexplanon since October before I was on implanon and had no problems with it. With nexplanon I bled for about a week at Christmas but since have had nothing until now. I have all the signs of pregnancy and have had spot bleeding for around a week which is getting progressively worse. I've been feeling sick constantly even normal smells make me feel sick. I get dizzy quite a lot and when this occurs I sometimes have to stop what I'm doing and have to sit down. I have also had headaches sore breasts. Could I be pregnant and of so can nexplanon change the result of a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013