On Nexplanon, brown discharge. Taken Clindamycin for cold. Concerned

Hi! I have been on Nexplanon since 11/07/2011. I haven t had any periods since then. However yesterday I had a brown discharge (not a lot). Today when I went to the toilet I saw only when I was wiping that I had a little but of brown/dark red discharge, but no spots on my underwear. I am very concerned, so I would appreciate any advise. I don t know if that is relevant but I was under a lot of stress lately and I was also taking Clindamycin antibiotic since I had a very bad cold. Thanks, Yana
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012