On Morphine for chronic pain, increase the dose when pain increases. Any alternative to manage pain for some time ?

Hello I have been taking Morphine for over a year for chronic pain and for the first time I have gone way to my sisters house overnight and left my medication at home. The minimum dose I take is 30mg Morphine Sulphate but have prescription for 50 mg - I take the higher dose when the pain to too much. It is a 12 hour slow release. Due to take overnight dose at 11.00pm in 50 mins time. If I leave to until tomorrow I cannot get to a normal chemist until after 10.00am. can you advise me what to do. I have paracetamol with me and have also taken this on top 1000mg. Our times daily as needed.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013