On Mirena, have severe abdominal pain, constant bleeding, foul smelling. What could be wrong?

Ok, I have been on the Mirena for a year now, and like the first month I started experincing fowl smells, i didnt think anything of it as i thought that was just what was suppose to happen. But now its about to be two years since i have had and all of the sudden i have severe abdominal pain and constant bleeding . with the mirena my period has only be about 3 days its going on 3 weeks that i have been bleeding and fowl smelling. Its gross i know but i want to know what is wrong. I went to the ER the dr. told me that there was nothing wrong with me that its due to my period but i explained that i cant be that i never experinced this before. what should i do should i go back to the ER or what im so confused.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer