On Mirena, have pregnancy symptoms, pelvic pain. US showed fluid around IUD, pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy possibility?

Hi, I have been feeling pregnant for a few weeks (severely nauseous, tender/itchy breasts, tired etc). I have a Mirena . I finally decided to take a home pregnancy test . It was negative. The following day I had severe pelvic pain . I went to my OBGYN she did an US and it showed fluid. Her guess was a ruptured cyst. The next day the radiologist read it and told her that I need to come in and take a pregnancy test due to the fluid surrounding my IUD . I did. It was negative again. Wouldn t they have seen a pregnancy on the translational US? I haven t heard back. Is pregnancy a possibility? What other concerns are there with the fliud? Also, haven t had a period since before I had my son, so about 2 years ago. About three weeks ago I had brown spotting. Only lasted about a day. I went to the doctor because I have pelvic pain during sex almost every time. I had intercourse the night before my extreme pelvic pain. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer