On Mirena, had gall bladder removal, got stomach pain emerging from the ribs radiating to groin, nausea, prescribed steroid, benedryl. Any ideas?

hi....i had an allergic reaction to something last week and was prescribed a steriod and benadryl . ive had stomach pains that range from under both ribs to my lower right grion area. feel nauseated like almost like heartburn . feel light headed slightly and headache. ive had my gallbladder out in december and im on mirena so ive not taken a pregnancy test. any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012