On Mirena coil. Tender breasts, sore nipples. Negative pregnancy tests. Am I pregnant?

Hello Doctor, I am out of my mind worrying and for weeks now. I am on the mirena coil and 36 days ago I had sex with a friend, but not in a relationship. I was so nervous I took the morning after pill approx 36 hours afterwards. For almost 15/16 days, I have extremley tender breasts with very sore hot erect nipples and in the past week severe hunger pains. I have done 8/9 pregnancy tests and all negative, I did a digalital test on day 31 after sex using first morning urine and I also did another one on day 33. I am going to the doc tomorrow to have pregnancy blood tests. I am almost 47. I had my son at 43. Do you think I am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012