On Mirena IUD, have weight gain, severe bloating, regular headaches, mood swings, excessive sleepiness. Is it due to IUD?

This is a birth control question. I have the Merena IUD , have for a year and 4 months now. I want to know if how I am feeling is due to this. I have gained 20 pounds since i have had it! I get so bloated to the point that i look 5 months pregnant then goes away then comes back. I get head aches EVERYDAY (had my eyes tested, came back 20/20 vision ), but worst of all - I am extremely moody!!!! To the point where it causes problems with my relationship with my fiance, I get so mad then cry about getting mad, i get to the point where I am depressed and just wish I could sleep all day, yet nothing is really wrong, I am over senstive and exhausted, it comes in episodes last awhile then goes away for awhile, but it is always just a matter of time before it comes back. HELP!!! SHould i take it out? could this be the IUD? We plan on having a baby in a year so should i just take it out now? please help me i feel like im going crazy! Thank you!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012