On Mirena IUD, have delayed periods, brown sticky discharge on wiping, pelvic pressure and pain. What could this be?

I have the mirena Iud for about 3 months now. This month I am 8 days late for my period, and have only been getting brown sticky discharge (similar to when I ovulate but thats always clear) when I wipe, and have been having a lot of pelivc pressure and pain. I am wondering what this could be. Also just so you know about a month ago my obgyn clipped my stings flush to my cervix (because he cut them to short to begin with and my fiance could feel them during intercourse).
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013