On Mireana. Sex results in pelvic area pain. Why does pink discharge have flakes?

I am on Mireana and have been for four years. I have recently started having sex on a regular basis. In the last two months (have been having sex for six months) I have started experiencing severe lower abdomen pelvic area pain. I have pressure in the vagina area and have been having either a brown like dried blood discharge or a pink discharge that seems to have flakes of skin almost like after you have had an episotmy (sp). I have also been naseous and feeling pregnant (blood and urine pregnancy tests all came back negative). I had a pap smear come back with abnormal results of asymeterical cells. My doctors seem to be stumped at what could be wrong since the pain in so severe I can t have sex and just the pap smear causes severe pain. HELP PLEASE!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012