On Microgestine pills. Had unprotected sex. Have light periods, lower back ache, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chance?

4 posts posted 1 hour agoedit Hello i need to ask a question do you guys think im pregnant? Im on birth control (Microgestine) and i had sex in december with my bf but i got my period and it lasted for like a week and a half i didnt think nothing of it and went on by my business now this month we had sex again and we dont use protection. So we had sex on wednesday and i was going on my last week of the pills and i started to take those on sunday and then my period came on late i got it 2-3days late and when it finally came on it lasted for a day and it was very light then i started to get this werid looking discharge i have notice people saying that most pregnant people might get a brown discharge maybe mistaken as a period, that lasted for like a day or two. My lower back has been hurting alot and it seems like im getting bigger i weight 115 i shouldnt have a stomach at all but it seems like i got a pooch going on now i ve been getting really bad headaches , ive been very tired and i ve been having mild cramps . I took 2 at home pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. And im still taking the birth control pills im starting on a new pack today. So do you guys think im pregnant or not?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013