On Metformin, Crisanta for irregular periods, PCOS, abdomen cramps, tender breasts. Can I be pregnant ?

HELLO DOC... MY AGE IS 32 I AM SUFFERING FROM IRREGULAR PERIODS SINCE 2004...I JUS GOT MARRIED FOR 8 MONTHS N I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE..FIRST MY GYNE PUT ME ON METFORMIN AND FOLI 5 AND CRISANTA FOR 3 MONTHS... AND AFTER THAT SHE PRESCRIBED ME CLOFERT 50MG, TRAZER F AND B-LONG...I EXPERIENCED CRAMPS, AND TENDER BREAST, WITH WHITE LOTION TYPE MUCAS AND VERY LITTLE SPOTTING.. BUT WHEN I PERFORMED A BETA HCG..IT WAS TOO LAW AS 0.31...MY QUERY IS IF IT WAS NOT PREGNANCY THEN WHY MY ABDOMEN CRAMPING FOR TWO WEEKS..N WHAT SHOULD I TAKE FOR FREQUENT PREGNANCY... I REALLY WAN A BECOME MOTHER...PLZ HELP ME DOC..I HAVE VERY MILD CASE OF PCOS.... MY HORMONES TSH LEVEL- 1.31, PROLACTIN IS 15.54, FREE T4 - IS 0.99, INSULIN FASTING IS 9.6,INSULIN POST PRADIAL IS 82.80, FSH IS 2.07 MIU/ML , LH IS 2.51 MIU/ML . AND ESTRADIOL (E2) LEVEL IS 348.0., TESTOSTERONE IS 72.00 . THNX N WAITING EAGERLYFOR UR REPLY.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  135 Awaiting Answer