On Magnesuium for high BP, feel raised heart beat, shaky, heart burn. What's this ?

Hi, I just had a baby a week ago. I was put on magnesium because I had high blood pressure . I m now on medication to control my blood pressure. I don t know if this has anything to do with it but, when I don t take my pill or I m late. I feel my heart beat rising but its not actually rising. I feel shaky which I think is out of nervousness , hotness, slight headache And a weird heart burn feeling. Any idea on what that is?.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013