On Lutera birth control, had intercourse, taken a giant jug of odwalla. Does lutera act as emergency contraceptive pill?

I am currently on Lutera birth control and last night my bf and I had intercourse without a back up plan. Being a little paranoid over this I researched Lutera further today and discovered that acerbic acid can influence the efficacy of the birth control. Unfortunately today I drank a giant jug of odwalla containing approximately 8000% DV of vitamin C . Its been about 24 hours and I m considering using the remaining Lutera pills as an emergency contraceptive , however I m not sure if it would be bad to take that many hormones if unnecessary. Thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012