On Loestrin since a year, get seizures a night before starting cycle. All tests inconclusive. Loestrin or cycle related?

Hi,I have been taking Loestrin 24 for almost a year now and two months ago had my first seizure. The seizure was the night before I started my cycle. All of the tests showed no findings and the doctor gave me less than a 5% of having another one. My husband and I decided to stop taking the pill and I just had two seizures this past Sunday which was the day I started my cycle. I was admitted thru the ER and hospitalized for two days. Another battery of tests were done and all were inconclusive. I was started on Keppra and have been taking 500mg twice a day until I see my neurologist next Tuesday. We are just curious if loestrin can be related or can this be related to my cycle.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012