On Loestrin FE. Had unprotected intercourse. Chances of pregnancy? Should I use any other plan?

Hi there, I ve been on Loestrin FE for almost 2 years now. I take it before I go to bed every night..Saturday I got home at 4am so that is the latest I ve ever taken the pill . Sunday , Monday and Tues back to taking it at 10-11:00pm at night. I always use additional protection, a condom, but last Tuesday after my Fiance went into the condom, he removed the condom, there was still some sperm on his penis , we began to have intercourse again. My fear is that I could have gotten pregnant from his left over sperm. I am scheduled to get my period next Friday. I am paranoid that I may get pregnant, so I am debating whethere to use the Plan B pill. A pregnancy would ruin our upcoming wedding plans in May. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer