On Letrozole, advised ultrasound, HCG on not getting surge. Will taking Letrozole on 5th day help?

I m tryin to ultimately do Timed intercourse. I m taking Letrozole 2.5 mg for the 2nd time. The Dr said to take it starting the 3rd day of my cycle (1 on day 3,2 on day 4,3 on day 5, 4 on day). If i dont have a surge, i go for ultrasounds and trigger( HCG ) shot to stimulate ovulation . However if I m counting right the trigger will land on a weekend(I work weekends), therefore making timed intercourse impossible due to my schedule. Can I take the Letrozole on the 5th day? or would that defeat the purpose?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer