On Krimson for PCOD. Getting regular periods. Started spotting between periods. What could be the cause?

Hi, My wife is taking Krimson 35 and metformin for PCOD . Her MC was irregular but got regular for 2 months after starting Krimson 35. In the third month even after 5 days of regular periods she is continuously having spotting for another 6 to 7 days. Although, its not heavy but I m worried for her. I remember in the third month her timing of taking Krimson 35 was not exactly after 24 hours some days, is that the reason? or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012