On Kariva birth control, want to start CleanseSmart toxin cleanser. Would it mess with birth control?

I am currently taking Kariva for birth control , and I wanted start taking CleanseSmart, which is a 30-day detox healthy toxin cleanser. The Cleanse Smart says to ask a physician before starting it if you are taking any medications . Do you think the cleanser would mess with my birth control? Like is it possible that it would take it out as a toxin or since birth control is hormones, is it different?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer