On KRIMSON for PCOS. Still continuing. Side effects? Any problem in pregnancy?

Hi,I am shobha,I was detected with PCO s at the age of 19,and am on KRIMSON 35 from then.Its been 6 years i am using that pill.As per my doctor,MY PCO s condition has disappeared and i should nt take any pills now. But due to the fear of PCO s Returning back I am still continuing them.Would krimson 35 have any side effects on my health?I have put a lot of efforts in reducing my weight and weigh just 45 kgs now and also follow a very healthy diet and excercise regime.Does krimson 35 affect my chances of getting pregnant after my marriage?.When would be the best time to stop the tablets because am getting married in this dec,6 months from now.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013