On Jadelle implant birth control. Had two periods in a month, lower back pain, cramps. Reason?

Hi. I have always had regular periods. For the past three years I have been on the Jadelle Implant birth control with no problems. This month I have and my normal period starting on August 18 and ending the 23rd. However I had another period start on 1st September and end the 6th with spotting until today Sunday the 15th. Also today I had a rush of brown/dark red blood when I got up this morning. I now have lower back pain and period like craps but worse. What's going on? Yes I've had unprotected sex with my husband of 3 years. He has also just had an vasectomy which has not yet taken effect. -27yrs old seemly healthy
Asked On : Wed, 18 Sep 2013