On Isotronin and apgel for pimples. Go for dermobrasin treatment? Is it safe?

hello doctor I am ramya. Now i am working in one private IT company.I had moderate pimples(only on my face) during my college days(2012 past out). I have taken the treatment with consulting dermotologist doctor. The doctor has given Isotronin(don t know the exact spelling) tablet and two creams morning and bed time(APGEL). I took the tablet only 2 months. After that my acne got cured but it left the scars. now my skin is looking blemished and uncleared skin and little bit black spots also there. Recently i consulted one skin doctor,she suggested Dermobrasin treatment. I don t know much about this treatment. I am having doubt that my skin is very sensitive, So whether this treatment is suit to my skin or ??? Could you please tell me about this treatment and am i eligible to take this treatment??? shall i go with this treatment????Please clarify my doubts.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013