On Implanton. Causing irregular cycles, dark discharge during periods. Solution?

I had the implanton put in three years ago, I know it time for it to come out, just haven t had the money to do it without insurance. Every since i ve had it, it has made my cycle unnormal. My cycle just went off two weeks ago, and it has return, but this time it s not that normal. For one I only see it when I have been on my feet for a long period of time, and second it s dark in color. Please tell me what I need to do.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013