On Implanon. Had unprotected sex, missed periods. Having sore breasts. Do not want to concieve. Solution?

I have been on the implanon for a lil over 2 years and I now fear I am pregnant. I was used to have period irregularities somehat before, but not like recent. I would still usually get a period every month, even though it was light. I also had a lot of random bleeding for the first year. I had sex twice with no condom in December 2012, and have not had aperiod since, and it is now March 2013. I also have really sore breasts this past month, and I am really worried. I only had breasts this sore before when I was in early pregnancy, with my now 3 year old daughter. I have researched and realize pregnancy is possible. I don t want to be pregnant, I can barely get by with one child. I haven t even seen the potential father ( if I am pregnant) since December 2012. I told him I was on birth control and I don t want to bring this shock to him. I hear that implanon mimics pregnancy symptoms , but my period has never stopped for this long while on implanon, and I am due to remove it in October 2013. Please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013